Don't you love sneak peeks? New stamp sets? And trying new techniques? Me too!! I made a quick little video to show you this card and set because it's a whole lot easier than me trying to explain it! Trust me, you don't want me to try...lol. I also, posted some pictures of the card as well with some instructions below.
Double Front Fold Technique
- Cut a card base (blue) 5 1/2" x 6 1/4". Score at 4 1/4".
- Then cut an interior card base (white) 8" x 5 1/4".
- Cut Front and Interior panels (smaller panels). They can be sized based on the stamp images you are using, you will need 2 of each. Since the panels will be based on your images, just make sure that both sets of the panels are the same dimensions. (The dimensions of the smaller version below include the smaller panel sizes if you want to practice on one first.)
Dimensions for a smaller version are: Card base 4 1/2" x 4" and scored at 3". Inside card is 5 1/2" x 3 3/4". Front and interior panels (smaller panels) 2 @ 1 3/4" x 2 1/2" and 2 @ 2" x 2 3/4".
Assemble as shown above:
- Attach your interior card base (white base) back to the inside back of the Exterior card base (blue base) only.
- Place your smaller panels on the front of the white base.
- Next layer the top front (blue) as you wish, mine is with a strip of Designer Series Paper, then attach your small panels making sure that they lineup perfectly on top of the panels on the white base when the card is closed before you adhere so the second front is a surprise!
- Stamp your sentiment images on the back white panel and you are done!
I hope you make one, it's a fun card to make and even better to get! I'd love to see your versions, please feel free to post!!
Until next time, wishing you days full of sunshine!