Snowflakes in July?
That's right! And what a beautiful sight! Of course, I'm happy that it is only on paper, it is seriously way too early to even think of SNOW! What I am thinking about is that Christmas will be here before we know it! And I love making handmade cards for everyone, they are fun to make and even better to receive. Here is a quick and simple little card I made to get me in the spirit, but has a wow factor too by using Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper for the snowflakes and the cute silver star embellishments.
To make this quick card follow this card recipe:
- Create your card base 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" in Whisper White card stock.
- Cut a panel 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" in Basic Black card stock.
- Cut a panel 5 1/4" x 4" in Bermuda Bay.
- Cut a panel 5" x 3 3/4" in Daper Denim using the Color Theory Designers Series Paper Stack.
- Cut your snowflakes using the Seasonal Layers Thinlet Dies.
- Stamp your image in black.
- Apply your washi tape using the Bermuda Bay snowflake pattern to the Dapper Denim panel.
- Adhere your snowflakes using Multipurpose Liquid Glue, sparingly.
- Adhere your stars.
- Attach layers onto the card base, and using Stampin' Dimensionals for the top layer to give the card some added dimension.
Here are the product details to make this fun card. Hoover your mouse over image and the product information will display.
Have fun making this card, or making your own version! Feel free to post your creations too, I'd love to see them!
Until next time, remember..."A day without Stamping is like a day without Sunshine."
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.